200 in 1 Manual is now ready

Ricardo
This post was updated on .
Hi Guys
After a very long wait the 200 in 1 manual is now ready. A few tweeks still required and im testing sendspace message reply here and yours will follow shortly.
Any comments welcome Posted in for sale section by mistake its available on request

Re: 200 in 1 Manual is now ready

Scott`

Hello Ricardo - like many others I've purchased a 200 in 1 board ($3 at flea market) and am missing the manual. I figured it would be readily available online but no luck yet.

If you could give PM or email me the link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Re: 200 in 1 Manual is now ready

phate2k3
hi hopefully your still active on here have been searching for the 200 in one manual for my son to revive my old kit but manual is long gone if you could send me a copy I would be very grateful

thanks in advance

Pete

Re: 200 in 1 Manual is now ready

Pete:  I don't have the 200-in-1 manual, only the 75-in-1 and 160-in-1.

Re: 200 in 1 Manual is now ready

Ricardo
Hiya folks
Have just visited back here after a while away.
I have the 200 160 130 and 75 manuals if anybody still struggling for copy let me know. I did put out a sendspace link but it expired a while back. I can soon put it up again
best wishes for the New Year
Riccardo