200 in One battery wiring

smassie
I recently bought a 200 in One Electronic Lab and was disappointed to see the battery contacts totally corroded. I tried to clean them, but the tabs started falling off so I had to remove them.

What I'm looking for is a picture showing the wires connected to the battery connections. There are 4 single tabs and 4 double tabs. A total of 6 wires, 2 red, 2 black and 2 white.
The wires broke off the connectors before I could snap a picture.

I've scoured the internet and have had no luck of a single picture of the battery compartment on this lab. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even a schematic would suffice!

Thank you all in advance!

smassie

Re: 200 in One battery wiring

Would this help you?

200-in-1 electronic kit

Re: 200 in One battery wiring

Or how about this one I found on eBay?

There WERE different versions of the 200-in-1 Electronic kit sold by RadioShack.

I'm not sure which one you have.

If these photos don't have what you're looking for, namely how the wires are soldered to the battery terminals, I think that the only way to get a photo is from someone who has this kit, who would be willing to open it up.

Re: 200 in One battery wiring

smassie
The second is the model that I have. I think i have it figured out, but I'm having a hard time finding those exact contact.

Thank you!