ALL of the Radio Shack Catalogs are now on YouTube !!!

ALL of the Radio Shack Catalogs are now on YouTube !!!

In order to reach more people, I've converted ALL of the Radio Shack Catalogs, including the Computer Catalogs, into YouTube videos.  I also included old Radio Shack commercials!

Check them out...

RADIO SHACK CATALOGS on YouTubeRadio Shack Catalogs now on YouTube !!!

~~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL~~

If you're interested, I also have all of the old Allied Radio & Electronics Catalogs on YouTube.

Re: ALL of the Radio Shack Catalogs are now on YouTube !!!

phogroian
Excellent!  Thanks!