Article in WIRED magazine about Radio Shack...and mention of this website!

Article in WIRED magazine about Radio Shack...and mention of this website!

I'm excited to say that in the APRIL 2010 issue of the popular WIRED magazine (on newstand March 23rd), there will be an article on Radio Shack - and a mention of this website!!!

Both myself and some of the store employees from this forum contributed to the article.  When available, you can purchase a copy your local newstand or view it on the WIRED magazine website www.wired.com.

I'll try to post a direct link when available.

Thanks to all the contributors!

Re: Article in WIRED magazine about Radio Shack...and mention of this website!

*** UPDATE!!! ***  I was just contacted by WIRED magazine.  The article about Radio Shack will NOT be in the March 2010 issue of WIRED.  It has been delayed until the APRIL 2010 issue (out on news stands April 23rd).  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the article won't get delayed again.

Re: Article in WIRED magazine about Radio Shack...and mention of this website!

Finally...HERE IS THE ARTICLE IN "WIRED" MAGAZINE:
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_radioshack/

The mention of me and this website is on page 3 (second to the last paragraph):
http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_radioshack/3/

Re: Article in WIRED magazine about Radio Shack...and mention of this website!

Zeeman28a
Congrats on the mention in the article.

I check in from time to time to see what's up and peruse the catalogs when I feel nostalgic.  I'm glad you're still online.  I just kinda wish you had higher resolution images of the catalogs.  I love to read the descriptions of the products and my eyesight isn't what it used. to be.