Big RS Sign

Quarterwave
I just found this site,,,very cool. I used to have a collection of catalogs from about 1978 and up. Tossed them a few years ago...shouldn't have. That was like a whole culture...my dad used to go every fall and get me a catalog, like clockwork. Having the catalog was as good as getting something from the store.
I later worked in the same store when I graduated high school and was starting college.

Anyway...I have the old translucent sign screen from the store in our city that was there, as far as I know from about 78ish until about 1992 or 93 in a remodel.

They are about 10 feet long by 4 or so feet high...2 of them. Kind of heavy if I recall.

It says RADIO SHACK...and has "Plus Computer Center" on one corner. Been in my barn since 93.

I would take offers...pickup only, I'm in Southern Ohio.

Re: Big RS Sign

ve5jl
Do you have photos of these? Please leave more details.

thx 73's

Re: Big RS Sign

Quarterwave
I still have it! Would make a nice barn/garage sign...2x8's slotted with a router to make a frame for it and some flourescent or LED fixtures behind it.

I just hate to throw it away, but about the next time I clean the barn, I'll probably need to, been there a long time.