Duofone 10 and duofone 160

Marco-nix
hello . I'm looking for some pictures, or owners manual for thes telephones please.. I love the old phones and I bought them but no manuals with them... I thank you in advance .

Re: Duofone 10 and duofone 160

Alec Hidell
Hello; I have a 160 I bought new in the '60's and am still using. I still have the manual, but I want to keep it. I could make a copy if you want. Let me know.

RE: Duofone 10 and duofone 160

Marco-nix
Hello... Yes I want a copy please and I thank you in advance :) you made my day

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:46:49 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Duofone 10 and duofone 160

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/Duofone-10-and-duofone-160-tp7572878p7572889.html
To unsubscribe from Duofone 10 and duofone 160, click here.
NAML

RE: Duofone 10 and duofone 160

Marco-nix

 I suppose you mak a copy from the book ? :D

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 07:51:12 -0400

Hello... Yes I want a copy please and I thank you in advance :) you made my day

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:46:49 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

NAML

RE: Duofone 10 and duofone 160

Marco-nix
Hello Alec Hidell ...

I leave 2 messages but no reply to my messages !..

Yes I want the copy for the duofone book you have please. thank you in advance.

Email me at :  daniellamy@hotmail.com