Help! Schematic or Service Manual for MPa250B

Help! Schematic or Service Manual for MPa250B

crispyciruit
Or 250watt PA amp. I have 2 of these amps not working! They're nice amps when working. I've searched the net for hrs. with no luck. I have the owners manual & no schematic. It would be a sin to scrap these.

Re: Help! Schematic or Service Manual for MPa250B

Mike T.
I just picked up this amp, and could sure use a copy of the users manual.

Re: Help! Schematic or Service Manual for MPa250B

David Katzakian
Found a manual for the MPA-250A at http://support.radioshack.com/manuals/ome32-2055.pdf.  It might be helpful.

DPK