ISO - Barnyard Musical Keyboard-type toy

JMe

ISO - Barnyard Musical Keyboard-type toy

JMe
Hi!
I'm on the hunt for an older radio shack toy my dad got for my cousins kid back im the 90s.  We dont know what its called as we refer to it as the "meow meow woof woof" toy.
It was shaped like a barnyard and had animal shaped buttons. You hit the button and the animals makes their noise. It also played a song
"meow meow, woof woof, meow meow, woof woof, oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink, quack quack!" Etc.
(Best i can describe! Haha!)
anyway, id like to find one and bring it to the next family get together, for old times sake!
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: ISO - Barnyard Musical Keyboard-type toy

Natalia
My family are also looking for this toy as it was my treasured child good you , I've looked extensively have u found one yet

Re: ISO - Barnyard Musical Keyboard-type toy

radiogaga