LAB-420 Feet & Hinges

Erich Walther
I recently inherited a LAB-420 turntable. In great condition, except that the plastic hinges have busted, very common with these. The spring rips through the plastic eventually. And on one of the feet, the 4 rubber tags that connect it to the base of the unit have come apart, so the base of the foot and the spring are no longer attached. I still have the broken foot, it is just sitting under the unit (as it should be). I have been scouring the net looking for replacement parts, but can't find any. Other than one set on ebay which look worse than the ones i currently have. Any one know if there is a place that sells them? Cheers!