Lenny Clegg

Mike Locke
Lenny started as a sales person in the Boston market, moved up the ladder and ended up if I remember right as President of Franchises out of Ft Worth HQ.

He was my District, Regional and Div Manager years ago. Does anyone know if Lenny is still alive?

Thanks
Mike Locke
35+ years a Shacker, last in 1506 Ellsworth, Me.

RE: Lenny Clegg

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry, but I have no further information on Lenny at this time.

Thanks for your email.

Regards,
Mike

Lenny started as a sales person in the Boston market, moved up the ladder and ended up if I remember right as President of Franchises out of Ft Worth HQ.

He was my District, Regional and Div Manager years ago. Does anyone know if Lenny is still alive?

Thanks
Mike Locke
35+ years a Shacker, last in 1506 Ellsworth, Me.

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/Lenny-Clegg-tp7573374.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The RadioShack Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Lenny Clegg

Tandy1
Yes Len is still alive & well, enjoying life with his wife Doris, also still alive & well!
The Dealer side started the rapid downhill slide when he retired.