Looking for big text catalog

David
I bought some atari video games in the late 90s that came from Radio Shack that I remember looking though a big catalog with mostly text. I've looked though the available general catalogs for those years but do not see it.  I'm pretty sure I remember looking though a page of the catalog with some video game consoles and games listed as text on a page. I didn't even see video games in most of the late 90s general catalogs Is there another catalog or am I just thinking the wrong thing?

Re: Looking for big text catalog

Tandy1
There was a CMC catalog in a binder, that might be what you are remembering.  CMC was Consumer Mail Center, the other was National Parts.   Both were not a distributed catalog, store use, so you could order things not carried at store level for customers.   They were not fancy so the description of what you remember might fit.   Probably a CMC binder.  National Parts was, well, parts -for anything Shack sold that you might have busted.