Micronta 22-214 Question

Realistically
Hello, I would like to know what are the differences between the Micronta Cat. No. 22-214 and the Micronta 22-214A. I am new to this website and possess only knowledge of fundamental electronics.

Any answers are greatly appreciated. Thank you and great job on this informative website MD!

This is my 22-214:

Al

Re: Micronta 22-214 Question

Al
Generally a Tandy part number ending with an "A" suffix meant that it was made for them by a different vendor than the earlier version.  For instance, the original may have been Japanese and the "A" model Korean.  There may or may not be some minor differences, but the basic specs should be similar.

Re: Micronta 22-214 Question

Realistically
Thank you for responding!! My unit was manufactured in Korea. I suppose that the "A" version is a revision on the original release. A very nice meter though.