Nostalgic Quest fo Find Commercial I Was In

Nostalgic Quest fo Find Commercial I Was In

Howard
I was in a commercial when I was a kid for a Tandy 1000 RL computer. The ad was for Radio Shack and I believe it aired only in Canada. I've searched youtube and I seem to be able to find every other Tandy 1000RL Computer Commercial except mine. I remember the narrative starts out "We bought our christmas gift from Radio Shack..." It includes a family in a home and starts with the mom talking. I was the little boy who puts down his milk and says "come 'on mom" at the end. If anyone can find this I will be forever grateful. I lost the only vhs copy i had and this has tremendous sentimental value for me. Thanks for your help.