Optimus 1B loudspeakers

Flip4tim
I have recently obtained a set of Optimus 1B speakers. They appear to be in good shape cabinet and speakers, however I get no sound šŸ˜Ÿ I removed one of the woofers to test with an Ohmmeter to find that it whet to ā€œ000ā€ . I suspect that the voice coil may have shorted. Iā€™m looking for a little help.

Is there another test I should do?
Are the voice coils available if I replace?
Whould it be better to replace the woofers altogether?

Iā€™m not a purist, but would like to enjoy these vintage speakers. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you