Optimus 5B and William Shatner

MrOptimus
My first question is does anyone know the efficiency of the Optimus 5B? ....xx? dB / 1w /1m ?

Question 2 somewhere on here I swear I saw a William Shatner ad for a RadioShack/Realistic stereo system
Something when I relax I enjoy my Realistic system , I can't seem to find it again , anyone know what page?? Thank you.
STA-84 with Optimus 5B

Re: Optimus 5B and William Shatner

David Katzakian
There is one in a 1973 flyer at: http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/catalogs_extra/sale_1973_ar-8_small/.

RadioShack did not give the sensitivity of their loudspeaker systems for many years.  I'm afraid that information is just does not exist.  If your amplifier puts out 25 watts/channel, it should be adequate for the Optimus 5B.

Best regards,

DPK

Re: Optimus 5B and William Shatner

Kevin
Shatner would put his name against anything for a buck. That's why he's old, plumb and pleasantly retired. He's the epitome of a society driven individual who wanted to 'make it'. He even has a record album where he sings, horribly off-key, of course.

Kevin