PLEASE HELP US FREE AN INNOCENT MAN.

Tandy
This post was updated on .
We are asking anyone reading this to help us find the final piece of our jigsaw.
A member of our family has been accused of something he has not done.
 We have spent several months tracking down Archer/Radio Shack lamps that WILL prove his innocence.
We already have item A and item C shown in the picture.
All we need now is item B

We would like you to know that this young man has been wrongly accused and these bulbs costing only a few cents will completely exonerate him.

If anyone has these bulbs please, please contact me, we need them urgently.

We know the item is out there and with you’re help we are sure we will find them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Re: PLEASE HELP US FREE AN INNOCENT MAN.

I'll check my stash of old parts, but in the meantime, I thought I'd check eBay.

Do you know about this eBay auction that is oddly similar and uses the same photo?

I also see that all 3 items are for the same part #.  My assumption is that you need an unopened package of the 272-1099 bulb as sold in picture "B".  Correct?

As you probably know, the 272-1099 bulbs are still sold by RadioShack.

Re: PLEASE HELP US FREE AN INNOCENT MAN.

Tandy
Yes you are correct we do need an unopened packet.
The eBay auction is mine in an attempt to find the lamps we are missing.
We have item A and C but we need to prove that the lamps out of package B are identical.
The lamps now sold by RadioShack are in different packaging and made in China.

Re: PLEASE HELP US FREE AN INNOCENT MAN.

Out of curiocity, could you elaborate on the need for these bulbs, from that particular set?

Re: PLEASE HELP US FREE AN INNOCENT MAN.

Tandy
This post was updated on .
We know by obtaining an unopened pack we can prove our case but as anybody can view this forum I have to be careful how much information I give away.
I promise when we have won our case I will post the significance of the lamps