Please help. Looking for a specific in store promo catalog.

Please help. Looking for a specific in store promo catalog.

DaveRex
Hello RadioShack fans,

I've been on a long hunt for, a short in store catalog that was given away. To my memory the book was an illustrated story featuring a suave man. I believe he was a spy of sorts. The book advertised watches at the time and other super cool gadget type items. I know this may not help but it would be in the 2000's. I beg you, if you have any information on this please let me know. I've been looking for this for quite some time.