Problems viewing this site in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)?

Problems viewing this site in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8)?

I've recieved an email from a viewer who has recently upgraded from IE7 to IE8.  He stated that he can not view the "flipping" pages and that some of the link buttons do not work properly.  I am running IE8 on my PC and have not experienced a problem.  I have also tested it with Firefox 3.0.8 without any problems.

If any viewer is experiencing problems with my site, while using IE8 (or any other browser), please let me know.

~ Mike
rscatalogs -at- gmx . com