Question on Archer Globe Patrol Radio...........

Question on Archer Globe Patrol Radio...........

ve1arn
I have looked a number of times and still can't seem to be able to find this radio kit in any catalog on this site. Would like to see the year this kit was in the catalog.

Archer Globe Patrol 4 band receiver. It is a 3 tube regen. I built the kit sometime around 1965 or 1966, can't remember exactly when. The cabinet was a separate purchase as well.

I have built both this one as well as the solid state version and would like to have copies of the ad to display with them. My instruction manual has no Radio Shack part numbers at all anywhere either.

Any guidance here would be appreciated. Maybe it's a guy thing and I'm blind, who knows? <grin>

Thanks for now.

Re: Question on Archer Globe Patrol Radio...........

ve1arn
As luck would have it, I found it! Now that I asked the question.

Not in the catalogs, but, in the 1964 Christmas Sale Book Page 10.