Radio Shack STILL carries these.....for years!

Radio Shack STILL carries these.....for years!

photoman2k
Hi,

There's one item that RS still carries, and has for years.  It's called Super Lock.  It's general function is like velcro, but instead of velcro fabric, both sides have plastic interlocking hooks.  They snap together and when they are connected, they'll hold a LOT of weight downward.  Each strip has a strong adhesive backing to hold the Super Lock to the radio and the underside of the dashboard, making it is very hard to remove.  I use it everytime I install a CB radio under the dash of my cars.  The radios DO NOT fall.  To separate the connected Super Lock halves, it usually takes a long flat screwdriver to push between them to separate them.  I love the stuff!  It also has a lot of uses around the house for holding things together or to the wall.

Just an FYI.

Radio Shack still rocks in some aspects!

Re: Radio Shack STILL carries these.....for years!

Good to know.  That stuff looks like the material that came with my highway transponder (iPass) to anchor it my windshield.  And that thing has never fallen off.