RadioShack/Realistic PRO-41 (200-0301) service manual.

RadioShack/Realistic PRO-41 (200-0301) service manual.

Pro-41
Hi there,
I'm looking for the service manual of the Realistic PRO-41 10 Channel Programmable Scanner by RadioShack.
I know it exists but I'm only able to get the schematic for the Realistic PRO 38 who is pretty the same scanner built in the 1988 while PRO-41 is 1992, but I need the service manual and I'm not able to find it, perhaps because I live out of the U.S.A.
Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Steve

Re: RadioShack/Realistic PRO-41 (200-0301) service manual.

The Cliffster 2k
I saw on the form that you might have a copy of the pro 38 Schematic. If thats true, could you shoot me a copy. I have a dead one that I need one for.
Thanks in advance
Cliff
cliff.naylor@gmail.com