RadioShackCatalogs.com reaches 400,000 visitors!

RadioShackCatalogs.com reaches 400,000 visitors!

Today, I'm happy to announce that RadioShackCatalogs.com has been seen by over 400,000 visitors!

Many thanks to all who have supported this site with their catalog/material donations, monetary support, and positive feedback.

I'm looking forward to the day we reach 1/2-million viewers - hopefully soon.

Re: RadioShackCatalogs.com reaches 400,000 visitors!

Glonch
Congrats!

Without this site, many memories would have been lost.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

Re: RadioShackCatalogs.com reaches 400,000 visitors!

jws1983
  I thought I was the only one that was into this! I stumbled onto this site by accident. This is a very impressive undertaking and I can't thank you enough. Very cool.