Realistic 33-1065 stereo mic - need freq. graph to equalize lows

Realistic 33-1065 stereo mic - need freq. graph to equalize lows

mwest55
Hi... I made some recordings with this microphone that need to be equalized on the low end in order to be very realistic (although it is a Realistic Microphone!). I lost the box many years ago during world travel. This is a very responsive and durable microphone but does require the equalization if you want it to sound exactly correct.

Does anybody have a copy of the frequency graph? I can make the inverse curve using the equalizer on Audacity, which is excellent freeware for mastering your recordings in digital form.

Thanks very much!