Realistic (Audio Power Meter) APM-200 Model 42-2102 User Guide

Realistic (Audio Power Meter) APM-200 Model 42-2102 User Guide

ArkanDan
Just obtained one of these. I suppose a user guide isn't essential, but seems like it might have information that a novice (like myself) might be interested in or need knowledge of before messing up the day. Anyone got a clue as to where to get one of these guides/manuals or if they even came with one? Apparently was offered (the APM-200 unit) in 1980 for $49.95.

Re: Realistic (Audio Power Meter) APM-200 Model 42-2102 User Guide

busterc1
Not much in the manual worth reading anyway.

From the stereo run right & left wire to the meter and from the meter to the speakers, set the switch to 8 or 4 ohm.

Yes they did come with a manual, I bought one when it came out.

Mike