Realistic Concertmaster #12-694 Dial lamp replacement

Realistic Concertmaster #12-694 Dial lamp replacement

Garloo57
This post was updated on .
I have one of these great little units... everything works fine.... I cleaned lubed and have everything working... now one of the   dial lamps went out!!  facing the unit it is the bulb at around the 2 o'clock position... I pulled the thing apart and for the life of me I cant see how to remove that and replace that lamp without an act of congress... the three lamps nearer the bottom of that wonderful round green glowing dial are relatively easy to get at and pull out; but the two lamps at around 11 & 2 o'clock positions ??? Anyways I would appreciate some direction if you own one of these units and have replaced  the lamps behind the dial..  Thanking you in advance, JimB/Garloo