Realistic STA-2000 or 2100 Service Manuals-HELP!!!

Realistic STA-2000 or 2100 Service Manuals-HELP!!!

irambler69
I'm looking for, and will pay cash for,a service manual for the STA-2000 or 2100 Realistic receiver.They are nowhere to be found and I have both units.I've hunted for a year so far and nothing!!.These 2 units work but I want the manuals just in case because they just don't exist anymore.Its a shame such a fine piece of equipment doesn't have manuals available...Any help will be greatly appreciated!!....

Re: Realistic STA-2000 or 2100 Service Manuals-HELP!!!

ralph
go to hifiengine.com for 2100 service manual.

Re: Realistic STA-2000 or 2100 Service Manuals-HELP!!!

Tandy1
This request is old, but it's a good receiver.

I have a service manual for the STA-2000.  I do not wish to part with it since I also have an STA-2000.

It's 55 pages not counting the exploded view (front) and schematic (back) pull out/fold out.

If really needed, I might be convinced to make a copy.  Not sure how many separate coppies it would take to reproduce the schematic though.

I would so NOT attempt a repair on this if it is your first electronic repair attempt.  It is a service manual, not an instruction manual.
Table of contents follows.

  31-2075 Svc table of contents

Re: Realistic STA-2000 or 2100 Service Manuals-HELP!!!

Mark
l have a owners manual for STA-2000. Text message at 905-325-2748