Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

doug33713
I have this Realistic sta 220 stereo that is currently in the shop.   Lost the owners manual for it long ago.  Wondering if anyone out there might have a copy of it.   I mostly need all the wiring diagrams and schematics that are inside of it.    Thank you in advance.

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

MarkPeebles
Did you ever find your manual for the STA220? I have one on it's way to me b/c I bought a working 220 at the thrift. Absolutely beautiful sound!

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

landy95
Hi both
Did either of you ever manage to get hold of a copy of the service manual? I have just bought an STA 220 and want to do some servicing on it but like you could do with a service manual. I have to say for a 40 year old receiver it sounds great.
It came with a copy of the operation manual if you would like a scan of that.
Cheers Neil.

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

David Katzakian
You can buy a Sams service manual at https://www.samswebsite.com/en/photofact/search/index/model/312061.  It costs $22.00.

DPK

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

landy95
Thanks for the info, unfortunatley I have just had a look on Sams the model on number on the back of my STA220 is 31-2051 and they dont list this.

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

David Katzakian
Sorry, I misread the Catalog Number on a photo of an STA-220.

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

doug
Hi there......sorry I never saw your post on this site.   Yes, I would still love to have a copy of the service manual/owners manual.    I left mine behind in my grammas house long ago.    Thank you in advance.  Doug.

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

doug
Thanks Neil.....I would love to have a copy of the service manual.....thank you in advance...Doug

Re: Realistic STA220 High Power am/fm stereo receiver owners manual

mluebker
Late to this thread, but I just tracked down an STA-220 as well--had one back in the day, and don't know what ever possessed me to sell it.

Anyhow, I too am looking for the manuals, and if anyone can suggest a good source, I also need a couple replacement buttons for the front panel.

Thanks!