Realistic TRC-205

Drew205216
Hello all, it’s 2020 and I’m trying to get back into handheld CB’s. I have a TRC-205 and the famous center loaded antenna is bent. I can fix it by finding the original part. Problem is I can’t find it anywhere. Not feebay nor amazon or anywhere. Can someone help please?
Thank you

Re: Realistic TRC-205

Drew205216
Anyone??? Thank you in advance!

Re: Realistic TRC-205

Tandy1
There were two different bases on the replacement rod antenna.   One had a screw that came up from the bottom, one from a side mount.  If you find one on ebay or the like- be sure you look at which mounting yours used.