Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

kc2eeb
Hopefully, someone has or would have a source for a manual for a Realistic tube tester made by Precise.

It is like the Precise model 111 but has a transistor test circuit.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

Your Name
I have a manual if you need, thereminhead85@hotmail.com

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

kc2eeb
Hi!
Been a while since I looked at this thread. Yes, would like to have the manual.
I will email you.
Thanks!
Pat

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

emeraldcity_glass
Hi there,

I'd be interested in a copy of a tube chart if you have it.
I own a similar Precise 111 but it doesn't any settings for 6DJ8 or 6922 tubes.
If the Realistic 113 has settings for these tubes, I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

Canuc
Dear thereminhead85@hotmail.com

I'm now the proud owner of a Realistic Model 113 Tube Tester, and I noticed from the discussion thread that you might have a operating manual, calibration instructions, and tube charts for the "113".

Could I trouble you to email them to me? at rcline6000@outlook.com

Thanks in Advance, and Best Regards,

Canuc