Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

kc2eeb
Hopefully, someone has or would have a source for a manual for a Realistic tube tester made by Precise.

It is like the Precise model 111 but has a transistor test circuit.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

Your Name
I have a manual if you need, thereminhead85@hotmail.com

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

kc2eeb
Hi!
Been a while since I looked at this thread. Yes, would like to have the manual.
I will email you.
Thanks!
Pat

Re: Realistic model 113 tube tester manual

emeraldcity_glass
Hi there,

I'd be interested in a copy of a tube chart if you have it.
I own a similar Precise 111 but it doesn't any settings for 6DJ8 or 6922 tubes.
If the Realistic 113 has settings for these tubes, I would really appreciate it.

Regards