Realistic mystery microphone heads

calebwhite2001
I'm trying to figure our what model microphones these heads go to.

From the "R" logo on one of them, my best guess is they are Realistic brand.
However, there isn't much else to go off of.

There is an inscription that each head requires a single AA battery, which leads me believe they are some type of condenser microphone (one that would otherwise require phantom power).

Any help is appreciated... I've scrubbed through most of the late 90's RadioShack catalogs, but found nothing even close.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252880597432?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT