Schematic needed for under dash mini 8 Track

Schematic needed for under dash mini 8 Track

mccaffrp
Hello, I am looking for the schematic for an old automotive under-dash mini 8 Track player - catalog number 12-1801. I think the schematic is in the users manual -which came with the unit, and which I dont have! However, a scan of the diagram is all I need. Thanks for your help! Ron.

Re: Schematic needed for under dash mini 8 Track

Hi:

I don't have the manual but I did find that Realistic 8-Track player on eBay with the manual.

The auction ended but the it did not sell.

You might want to contact the seller to see if he'll send/sell you a copy of just the schematic.

Just a thought.

Under Dash Realistic 8-Track Player 12-1801

Re: Schematic needed for under dash mini 8 Track

mccaffrp
Hi that unit did sell, and I have contacted the seller! But I really need the buyer! Thanks for your suggestion though! I still need the schematic. Ron.