Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

1234 ... 6

Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

Darren Jones
Help..!!! i bought of ebay a 75 in 1 electronic projects, for my son to learn , as i did when i was his age...but the manual is missing for him to wire up the projects , does anybody out there have any ideas, or even a copy for sale.? i have google'd around but no joy, please help Darren

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

Ricardo
I am currently scanning the 160 in 1 for another desperate dad - would be interested in copy of 75 manual if possible I have 130 160 and 200 manuals

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

This post was updated on .
Darren:
Are you still looking for a 75-in-1 electronic project manual?

~Mike

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

copeji
is there any way i can get a copy of the book too .. i just got one for my boy to but there was no book..

copeji2000 _at_ yahoo.com

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

copeji
is there any way i can get a copy of the book too .. i just got one for my boy to but there was no book..

copeji2000 _at_ yahoo.com

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

I emailed you the download link.
~Mike

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

surfprof
I'm in a similar position. Have the 160 kit but no manual and my son is desperate to do more with it. I don't suppose you still have the manual for download?

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

Ricardo

Hi Surfprof
yes still have it on send space can send the link if receive personal email (unsure as to legality of public domain links in my name)
Regards
Ricardo

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/Science-fair-75-in-1-Electronic-Projects-tp5621115p6390281.html
To unsubscribe from Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects, click here.

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

pwargentina
Hi, I'm writing from Argentina, I bought two games. 160 in one (wooden box) and 200 in one (top of acrylic) I have no manual and buy them for my children to have fun with electronics. Someone can help me with a pdf copy of the projects? Or tell me any website where to download and print projects at home. Thank you very much for all your help. I do not speak English but translated their answers into google translator. Sincerely. Juan Carlos

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

Ricardo
Hola Juan Carlos
I have pdf for 160 in one and also have a 200 in one with manual (not pdf) if you send me email i can send you the 160/1 . If you struggle to get the 200/1 let me know  and I can start that (will take long time though )
regards
Ricardo

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

pwargentina
Hola Ricardo

Hablas en español ??

Tanks for you answer, my email is [hidden email]
an person send me an link for download 160 in one
the 200 in one not if you are posibility scan or digital copy
im not problem for wait the necesary time.

Thanks.

Juan Carlos Franco
Buenos Aires
Argentina

[...]

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/Science-fair-75-in-1-Electronic-Projects-tp5621115p6471954.html
To unsubscribe from Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects, click here.

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 6184 (20110606) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

maradando
I'm another dad looking for the 75 in 1 manual link if possible please.

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

This post was updated on .

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

Nancy B
I just googled 75 in one and saw your post from last January.  I just found a 75 in 1 at a thrift store and am looking for a manual.  If you are still willing to share yours, that would be great. If you can send or email a copy to me, please reply to nancybojesen@hotmail.com.  I'd be willing to pay a little for your effort. Thank you very much.

You can check me out on ebay. My ebay name is ellen8811.
Nancy
Tim

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

Tim
I also need a manual for the 75 in 1 Electronic Projects. Can you please email it to me as well?

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

I need an email address!

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

mb27
If you are still willing to share your manual. I am teaching an electrical unit in my Auto class we have a full set of units with out the manuals. PLEASE HELP! mvbatti27@yahoo.com

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

The manual's download link has been emailed to you.

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

mg57
Add me the the list for the link for the 75 in 1 manual if possible. I would really appreciate it! Thanks.
Mark

Re: Science fair 75 in 1 Electronic Projects

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
1234 ... 6