Site Map Missing Battery Cat No.'s

Alan Smithee
A while ago I noticed that when following the "SITEMAP" link <http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/sitemap.html> from the banner at the top of the homepage, then scrolling down to the bottom section, "OTHER" and following the link for "Radio Shack Products by Part #" <http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/part_numbers-all_products.html>, there are no batteries listed (except for a few battery chargers which came with batteries included). I realize that there were dozens, possibly hundreds, of different battery packages offered at Radio Shack over the decades, so it would be a major undertaking to include them all.

Is there any plan, or perhaps effort already underway, to do so?

Re: Site Map Missing Battery Cat No.'s

Hi:

Currently, I have no plans to include the RadioShack part numbers of all the batteries.  But if someone can provide them to me, I will certainly add them to the list.