TRC-1011 CB Transceivers

Tom

TRC-1011 CB Transceivers

Tom
Hi guys, I have just purchased these two hand held CB radios on eBay (Cat.No. 21-7013) and the owner said that they worked but I don't seem to be broadcasting any voice. The two radios go silent so it seems like they are transmitting but there is no voice. Does anyone know of why this might be happening? Or better yet a resource where I could get the manual for one of these devices? The initial google search I've produced doesn't seem to have yielded any results!

Thanks Guys

Tom