Tandyvision One Cat No 58-1000

Chazzy70
Hello. I love this site. Nothing brings back better memories of the late 70s and early 80s for me than looking at the Radio Shack catalogs! Around Xmas time, my brother and I would look though these for Xmas gifts. Plus as I got older I was an avid CoCo user.

Now, I am trying to find the Tandyvision one is the catalogs. This was the rebranded Mattel Intellivision. I'm looking to see how much Radio Shack sold the console for.

Any idea what catalog this system might be listed in?

Re: Tandyvision One Cat No 58-1000

This post was updated on .
I don't know what the sale price was of the Tandyvision One without looking through all the catalogs, but I believe that the Tandyvision One game console with the wood grain is from 1979. The silver trim version is from 1981.

Look at the bottom of your console.  It may show the year of manufacture.

FYI: Here is a link to the Tandyvision One Manual if you needed it.