The Old Micronta Countdown Timer (90's ? image included)

The Old Micronta Countdown Timer (90's ? image included)

jackdashack
I purchased in ancient days, where there was a Radio Shack everywhere, the old Micronta  Countdown Timer. I gues this HTML is the way you insert?

I think I remember so long ago why I packed it away. There's no way to shut it down that I see. Eats batteries although they say a new battery could last a year with just 3 uses per day. Whoever made a devise with no way to turn it off?  Or have I missed something. I just bought batteries and it works after 25 years, but of course no way to off/on ???  Thanks!  ":-Dx  jack