The flip-catalog's "Go To Page XX" sometimes doesn't work.

The flip-catalog's "Go To Page XX" sometimes doesn't work.

This post was updated on .
I realize that when viewing a flip-catalog, and selecting a "Go To Page XX", sometimes it goes to the page you want, and sometimes nothing happens.  This occurs in both Firefox and IE.

If you select a page number, for example "Go To Page 16", while the selection bar of "Go To Page 16" is positioned over the lower right hand corner of the flip-catalog, you won't go to that page.  I believe that the program code doesn't know if the user is trying to select a "Go To XX" page, or to flip a page.

The work-around is to scroll the page selection bar, so that the "Go To Page XX" you want is in the TOP 10 to 12 selections of the selection box.  THEN click the page.

I'm not an expert in Flash programming so my knowledge on a complete fix is limited.  If anyone has the solution to the problem, I'm listening.  My email is RScatalogs -at- gmx -dot- com.

~Mike

Re: The flip-catalog's "Go To Page XX" sometimes doesn't work.

Douglas Reedy
Thanks, this solved the problem for me using Google Chrome.