This site and these forums are wonderful

This site and these forums are wonderful

Dustan
Thank you for collecting these Mike. I'm an Admin for RadioShack's Mobile Product Support and I really enjoyed reading through these forums and browsing the catalogs here. I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of giving you a shout out on our forums here: http://forum.radioshack.wdsserve.com/t5/Mobile-Product-Support/65-Years-of-RadioShack-Catalogs/td-p/110006

Re: This site and these forums are wonderful

Hey Dustan,

You're very welcome!

Do I mind that you mentioned my site on your forum?  NOT AT ALL.  I feel honored for the recognition.

Everyone at RS corporate who has come across my site has been very supportive of my efforts, and the time (and money) I've devoted to RadioShackCatalogs.com.  Many store owners have also supported me with words of encouragement and by contributing catalogs, sale flyers, and other material.

I am constantly amazed at how many people's lives (their career path, hobbys, interests, etc.) have been positively influenced by ONE company, and the power of its catalogs . . . for 65 years!  Without question, I'm somewhere on the top of that list.

Thanks again, Dustan for the mention and the link back to my site.  I hope I get some new visitors as a result.

Keep up the fine work at RS.

~ Mike

Re: This site and these forums are wonderful

Simon_Mackay
A good idea may be to make an effort to have the press / catalog photos of the Radio Shack equipment cleared for copyright and made available. This may help with anyone who is documenting Radio Shack or the equipment on the Web.

Similarly, user / service manuals, schematics and user-supplied photos could also be pooled on to this site, searchable by equipment model-number or catalogue number.

With regards,

Simon Mackay

http://homenetworking01.info