UPDATE!!! RadioShack catalogs now viewable in HTML format (for iPod, iPad, iPhones).

UPDATE!!! RadioShack catalogs now viewable in HTML format (for iPod, iPad, iPhones).

This post was updated on .
As many of you are aware, unfortunately, Adobe Flash is not supported by iPods, iPhones, iPads, and some other hand-held devices.

Since all of the catalogs and publications on this site required Adobe Flash to view, none of these publications could be viewed by these hand-held devices . . . . . .until NOW!

Thanks to the programming work of Alan Corey, I'm slowly converting all my Flash catalogs to HTML format which CAN be viewed on iPods, iPhones, iPads, and the like.

I've just converted all of the "General Catalogs".

You can check it out by viewing the HTML link under each year's catalog cover.

Click "HTML" to view catalog in HTML (non-Flash) format.

I will gradually convert all of the other publications (computer catalogs, sales flyers, brochures, etc.) to include the HTML viewing format.

Stay tuned!

~ Mike