WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Roy

WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Roy
Looking for a set of Minimis 1 speakers #40-1966 in good condition if anybody has any.

Thanks.

Re: WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Phil
Back on Aug 16, 2011 you were looking for a set of Minimis 1 speakers #40-1966 in good condition.  I have a pair if you are still interested.  connieraecarter@hotmail.com

Re: WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Mack
did you ever find the minimus speakers that you wee looking for. I have Minimus-26 for sale. If interested let me know. audiphileconsultant at yahoo

Re: WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Garloo57
Good Day, If you still have the Minimus 1's for sale  I would be very interested... Thanks, Garloo

Re: WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Heather Brannan
i have a pair of these speakers brand new in original boxes- never been opened. I was about to put them on EBay when I saw this through Google. I will be posting them on EBay in 1 hour if no reply since this is an old post. - heatherpaigebrannan@yahoo.com
Roy

Re: WANTED:Realistic Minimus 1 speakers

Roy
Heather Brannan I was wondering if you still had these speakers or not. Thanks