Where do you get all your Radio Shack catalogs?

Where do you get all your Radio Shack catalogs?

This post was updated on .
I've been emailed by several people as to how I obtained all the Radio Shack catalogs on this site.  With the exception of the computer catalogs (Thanks Steve), some of the RadioShack product catalogs I had since I was a teenager (worn pages & all), some were donated by Radio Shack Corporate, one or two were donated by visitors to this site, but most of them I purchased on ebay.

How much did I spend on all those RadioShack catalogs from ebay?  Probably more than I should have...a lot more.  But since my goal is to have EVERY RadioShack catalog available for viewing, I bit the bullet and bought the catalogs.

How is this site funded?  Google ads!  Every click of a Google ad helps me pay-down all the catalogs I bought and helps me to purchase more of the catalogs I still need.