Who is the OEM for the Realistic STA-2600?

Who is the OEM for the Realistic STA-2600?

cmarti
20160702_151320.jpg

Hi all,

I bought this pristine receiver, I was actually looking for the STA-2300 but found this one instead locally.

Does anyone knows who was the manufacturer for this unit?

Thanks!

Re: Who is the OEM for the Realistic STA-2600?

David Katzakian
Since it was made in Korea, it was probably a RadioShack factory.

David K.

Re: Who is the OEM for the Realistic STA-2600?

cmarti
David Katzakian wrote
Since it was made in Korea, it was probably a RadioShack factory.

David K.
Thank you David, I spoke to an ex-Radio Shack tech and he confirmed that it was Foster Electronics (Fostex).