Why not include the Allied Radio Catalogs, Olson Electronics Catalogs, etc.?

Why not include the Allied Radio Catalogs, Olson Electronics Catalogs, etc.?

This post was updated on .
I've recieved many emails asking that this website also include the:
    - Allied Radio Catalogs
    - Olson Electronics
    - Lafayette Electronics
    - TechAmerica Catalogs
    - Canadian & Foreign RadioShack Catalogs
    - other electronic & hi-fi catalogs

Although I'd love this website to be a total archive of EVERYTHING electronic, here's why I don't include the other catalogs:
    - I simply don't have the other catalogs to scan.
    - I don't have the time to scan all the other catalogs.  Scanning the pages for this website alone
        involves an enormous amount of time - and I still have a long way to go.
    - Copyright issues.
    - Where does it end?  I couldn't possibly include every electronics catalog, of every year,
       and every version, from every company.

That being said, if anyone wants to start a website called: www.AlliedRadioCatalogs.com, or www.LafayetteCatalogs.com - I say, "Go for it!" :-)

Re: Why not include the Allied Radio Catalogs, Olson Electronics Catalogs, etc.?

This post was updated on .
U P D A T E ! ! !
I HAVE NOW CREATED A
SITE FOR OLD
ALLIED RADIO & ELECTRONICS
CATALOGS

Allied Radio Corporation Catalogs
Allied Radio Corporation Catalogs

Lately, I've been very busy working on another catalog website.  Similar to being able to view all of the Radio Shack catalogs online, I wanted to creaet a website with all of the old Allied Radio & Allied Electronics catalogs.

When I proposed this idea to the folks at Allied Electronics Corporation, the reply I received was an "Absolutely Yes!".  And so my work began.

In about 6 months, I was able to obtain most of the old Allied catalogs; some were from my youth but most were purchased.  As of this posting, the site is complete enough to introduce it here, in this forum.  But it's still "under construction" as I have a LOT more catalogs to post.

My goal is to be able to display all of the Allied Radio & Allied Electronics catalogs from 1929 to today.

Check it out at
www.AlliedCatalogs.com

Let me know what you think, and if anyone happens to have any of the catalogs I list as "WANTED", please let me know.

Enjoy !!!

~Mike