owners manual

12

owners manual

pwrR
need manual for radio shack sound effects generator cat.no. 32-1116

Re: owners manual

Tandy1
Do you still need this manual?  I have one, can scan a copy for you.
Not sure what the size limitations are here for a scan on the forum, but at the very least I'll post a copy of the idiot card.

Re: owners manual

Fluffy513
Hi I just purchased the radio shack sound effects generator for a friend of mine and was wondering if you could possible send me a copy of the manuel that you have I tried to save the picture that you posted on here but was unable to make out what it said when I zoomed in on it.

Thanks
Fluffy513
Gerdisballard@gmail.com

Re: owners manual

Tandy1
This post was updated on .
Sure.  I'll send it to the gmail addy.

Sent, will arrive as two sep. emails.

Re: owners manual

Robert
Can you also send to me rtindell@gmail.com?  Thank you.

Re: owners manual

Tandy1
Hi Robert- A bit late seeing this, do you still need a copy of the manual?

Re: owners manual

benny
Please send me a copy of owners manual.....email-------spcop9@gmail.com---------someone refered me, said your good----thanks--------radio shack, -sound effect generator

Re: owners manual

Fluffy513
At this time I no longer have the manual. My laptop crashed, and everything on it went with it. I have a friend here who still has the sound effects generator, I bought it for him as a gift last year. I found a crazy deal on ebay. all in the original box un-opened. I would try to email some of the people, who have bought one on ebay. see if they can copy and mail it too you.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:27 AM, benny [via The RadioShack Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please send me a copy of owners [hidden email]---------someone refered me, said your good----thanks--------radio shack, -sound effect generator

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/owners-manual-tp7384315p7572831.html
To unsubscribe from owners manual, click here.
NAML

Re: owners manual

Tandy1
This post was updated on .
Hi Benny,
    Yep, still have.  It will arrive in two separate emails, part one and part two.   Fluffy, do you need a replacement email of it too?

Benny, just sent part one and part two to the gmail addy.  Enjoy!

Re: owners manual

Fluffy513
Yes, I don't have it anymore. This is 2nd time someone has requested one and I didn't have it. I had one once before that I sent to someone.

On Dec 17, 2013, at 19:05, "Tandy1 [via The RadioShack Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Benny,
    Yep, still have.  It will arrive in two separate emails, part one and part two.   Fluffy, do you need a replacement email of it too?

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/owners-manual-tp7384315p7572834.html
To unsubscribe from owners manual, click here.
NAML

Re: owners manual

Tandy1
Perfect timing Fluffy, are you still at the same gmail addy as posted above?  If so.. it will arrive shortly.  If not... I need an updated place to send it to.

Sent.  :)

Re: owners manual

Fluffy513
I got it Tandy1, Thank you.

On Dec 17, 2013, at 19:20, "Tandy1 [via The RadioShack Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Perfect timing Fluffy, are you still at the same gmail addy as posted above?  If so.. it will arrive shortly.  If not... I need an updated place to send it to.

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/owners-manual-tp7384315p7572836.html
To unsubscribe from owners manual, click here.
NAML

Re: owners manual

harvey
Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this sound effects generator with what the numbers
refer to?  Would greatly appreciate it. Harvey (harveykunz@hotmail.com)

Re: owners manual

Fluffy513

I do however I don't know how to send it on here.

On Dec 28, 2014 5:30 PM, "harvey [via The RadioShack Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this sound effects generator with what the numbers
refer to?  Would greatly appreciate it. Harvey ([hidden email])

http://the-radioshack-forum.1496864.n2.nabble.com/owners-manual-tp7384315p7573032.html
To unsubscribe from owners manual, click here.
NAML

Re: owners manual

Tandy1
Hi Harvey, I sent the manual PDF scan to the email addy you listed.  It will arrive in part 1 and part 2.  Enjoy!
PK

Re: owners manual radio shack sound effects generator 31-1116 manual

PK
Hi Tandy, I know this post is old but maybe you still have the manual. Just found one in my closet from way back. Manual would be quite handy. Can you send it to pk1754@mail.com.

Thanks in advance,
PK

Re: owners manual radio shack sound effects generator 31-1116 manual

Tandy1
PK, Yes I will & just did. :)  Let me know if you do not get it, it is 2 emails, part one and part 2.  Enjoy!

Re: owners manual radio shack sound effects generator 31-1116 manual

Jpadd
Hello. I just purchased the sfx generator and my search for a manual led me here. Could anyone please email me the manual? Thanks.
Jeremiahpaddock@gmail.com

Re: owners manual radio shack sound effects generator 31-1116 manual

Tandy1
Just sent, will arrive in two emails.  Enjoy.

Re: owners manual radio shack sound effects generator 31-1116 manual

Benson
If anyone still has the manual, could you please send a copy to benfixespcs@hotmail.com
Greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks!