trying to figure out the name of 90s toy

JMe

trying to figure out the name of 90s toy

JMe
Hi!
I'm on the hunt for an older radio shack toy my dad got for my cousins kid back im the 90s.  We dont know what its called as we refer to it as the "meow meow woof woof" toy.
It was shaped like a barnyard and had animal shaped buttons. You hit the button and the animals makes their noise. It also played a song
"meow meow, woof woof, meow meow, woof woof, oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink, quack quack!" Etc.
(Best i can describe! Haha!)
anyway, id like to find one and bring it to the next family get together, for old times sake!
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: trying to figure out the name of 90s toy

Tandy1
I think you are seeking the "Animal Chorus Organ"  60-2515

I will try to post an image of what I think you are describing.  Not just woof woof meow meow, you could also play a tune as a sheep, pig or really annoying chicken bird thing.

60-2515