vintage Radio Shack Sound Effect Generator 32-1116

vintage Radio Shack Sound Effect Generator 32-1116

johnmcbrown
Does anyone have a user manual for a vintage Radio Shack Sound Effect Generator 32-1116?

Thank you for the help

Re: vintage Radio Shack Sound Effect Generator 32-1116

Tandy1
Yes I have a scan I can send you, need an email addy to do so.

Re: vintage Radio Shack Sound Effect Generator 32-1116

Johnnymcbrown
Great, send to johnnymcbrown@yahoo.com.
Thank you so much!

I've been looking for the sound effect instructions in my email and don't see it yet. Would you please send again?
Thank You

Re: vintage Radio Shack Sound Effect Generator 32-1116

Tandy1
Just sent as 2 emails, lemme know if you still do not see it!